1. What is your middle name?
2. Are you wearing makeup?
3. What colour is your toothbrush?
4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
5. What does your hair product smell like?
6. Where would rather be right now?
7. What is the temperature outside?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
9. What is the funniest word you know?
10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
12. Describe your first icon using only verbs
13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
15. What is your favourite accent?
16. How did you celebrate the new year?
17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
18. Do you like fish?
19. What is your most used tag?
20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
22. Have you ever dumped anyone?
23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
27. What do you order at diners?
28. Coffee or espressos?
29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
31. What type of music player do you own?
32. Describe your favourite painting
33. What was the best present you have ever received?
34. Spring or Fall? Why?
35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
37. What colour is your underwear?
38. Favourite perfume scent?
39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
41. What meat do you prefer in a sandwich?
42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
44. Glasses or contacts?
45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
46. Where is your nearest television?
47. What is your favourite vegetable?
48. When was the last time you drank milk?
49. What was your lowest grade in school?
50. Are you using Google chrome?
Come on followers!
Just knowing that God has me in His hands makes me feel so incredibly safe. The fact that He will never leave my side empowers me. I feel like I can do anything! He is so faithful, He has proven that through my life. When I look back at the past 2 1/2 years, I can see how He used every single situation for good, for His glory. I am thankful for the things I went through because I know I will be used by God to bless other people.
He has a plan for me. The bad things that happened in my life, while they were happening, seemed like a mistake, a disaster. Like they weren’t supposed to happen. But every single thing that has happened to me has happened for a specific reason. Maybe not all for my benefit, but for other people’s. When I don’t know or can’t see what I got out of a certain situation, I know that that experience will be used to further the Kingdom. That brings me peace and joy and excitement.
He loves me, He cares about me, and He is bringing me the very best for me every single day. Everything that happens is the perfect plan for my life, and when things don’t go my way, it just means there is something even better for me.
Praise God that He has a perfect plan, and I just have to follow Him.
Praise God that He is in control of every situation I face.
Praise God that He will bring me through anything He brings me to.
Praise God that He loves every one of his children so much more than we can even realize!
i feel like people who eat breakfast really have their lives together
So this weekend my youth group went to pitch and praise and it was so amazing! God is insanely at work, it’s so evident in our lives. The theme of the event was “feedback” and the concept of being real and vulnerable, and sharing your story
Here’s a few stories to share:
A girl a year older than me in our group had been the only believer in her family for probably 6 years since she got saved, and she has three younger brothers. The oldest one, who is one year younger than me, has been coming out to youth lately. He was there this weekend and PRAISE GOD for the work being done in his heart! I see him growing and it just makes me so happy. He has questions but has been reading his bible and really soaking everything in. I know it’s gonna be hard for him as he draws closer to God so please pray for him! His name is Garner
Another story is about one of my best friends. She has had an incredibly rough journey through life so far and she has experienced way more evil than any girl her age should. She has been walking with God for several years now but she is really shy. She has never shared her story with our group, and it is something that would have terrified her. But one of the speakers for this weekend was sharing that she had been the most shy person ever, but God helped her. My friend spent the day writing out her story (she is a beautiful writer!) and she read/told it to our group last night. There were a lot of tears but she experienced such an amazing lift of her burdens, and she said it felt like she is finally out from the shadow of her past. I am praising God so much for the amazing experience we had last night as she shared
God is so good and he proved yet again that he is alive and he is working. Thank you Jesus!
It was also so much fun this weekend! We got to rock out with an amazing worship band (Atlantic, CHECK THEM OUT FOR REAL), listen to amazing speakers, win second place in the volleyball tournament (in a close final game, only losing by 1 point!), play a crazy game called buck buck, have dance parties, eat street meat, meet friends, get hit by water balloons, hear an amazing beat boxer, and just have SO much fun together as friends and a youth group :)
I love those guys, and Jesus!
GUYS I GOT THE NANNY JOB :)
Which I haven’t talked about.. But I basically first talked to the family 2 weeks ago, had an interview 3 days ago, and now will be going there next Thursday to hang out and get to know the family and then starting in a week and a half! :D I am so pumped and God has really blessed my job search. I think I can be a light to this family and I’m so excited!
In other news, I get my grad present (MacBook) early so I can continue doing homework before school is over while I’m at my nanny job!
The job, by the way, is live in, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and their daughter is in school at the school beside mine while I am so it works out so perfectly!
I’m just so excited to see what’s in store for this coming year! I’m gonna love being a nanny, I know it!
My mom was watching a YouTube video that asked at the end for the viewers to like the video
Me: you gonna like it?
Her: well I don’t have Facebook!
Lol.. Old people and technology, mother you are funny
Story of your first kiss
5 things from your bucket list
Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
Something new you taught someone.
Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
Where do you think you belong, and why?
Something that surprised you and frightened you.
Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
A sacrifice you made for someone.
A time you tried the hardest for something.
A childhood hero.
Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
7 things you like in the people around you.
What you are best at in the kitchen?
Something a parent has taught you.
"A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
Your bravest moment.
Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
Something from your childhood that you still love.
Wake up, America.
Yeah the sun is hot, but have you ever stopped to think about its personality
Shine bright like a washed nintendog